Thursday, January 26, 2012

Blaine's day off...

Today is Blaine's day off. We LOVE Thursdays! Landon loves his daddy! Thursday he usually declares a no sleep day and lately he cries anytime Blaine leaves the house. It is really sad but kinda cute. Last week we visited Blaine's parents and enjoyed all of their snow. Landon had so much fun.... it does not look like it in these pictures but he did.
Landon begging to go play in the snow....

Posing for a picture....

First look at snow...




Grandpa Peterson Pulling everyone in the snow....
Landon has also developed a new talent for mess/ trouble making. It will never cease to amaze me how much this little person of only seven months can do.
What does this taste like... 

Apparently it is delicious....

I had just cleaned up his toys. I put a load of laundry in and came back to find this 1 minute later :). That takes talent! 

I definitely do not get things done as quickly as I used to, but I love every minute of it. God has been so good to us! Sometimes I get a little tired of repeating myself and constantly chasing him down and telling him "NO" to something for the bazillionth time (yes, I realize this is only the beginning), but then I remember that if he was not the healthy little boy that he is I would not be chasing him anywhere! I am so thankful for our happy and healthy little guy!


1 comment:

  1. id say it takes talent to keep up with cleaning up the mess :) heheh hes so cute ! cant believe hes 7 months already! makes me realize how much older James is... almost 16 months. that's almost a year and a half, which is a lot closer to 2 years than i would like! :)

    ReplyDelete